Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A post about Sunday (oct. 11) on Tuesday (oct. 13)

The usual Sunday began at 12:30.
I was late, running and juggling my laptop, bag and folder all at once (amazing right?) I toppled into Mr. Lineback's room and was glad to see a few members :) I'll take this opportunity to name the fellow Techies who showed up to this Sunday's meeting: Trevor, Jerry, David. P, David. F, Alistair, Su, Maya, Robin, Mr. L and a little later Mr. D dropped by. We assembled the field (that I made with Stu, an MIT alum, the week before - special thanks must go out to Mr. Flicker).




Okay so I tried for an hour to upload photos and vid clips from Sunday and it worked then I accidentally deleted everything so I'm going to give up - I forgot how annoying blogspot was for uploading photos :(
I'll print the photos and stick them in our engineering notebook :D
Well here's a quick update of what we accomplished:
built the chassis
experimented to calibrate the encoder as best we could
jerry made a motor thing - he still owes me a drawing with labels and description
make shift cradle for our batteries :)
On next week's agenda: START WORKING ON BALL COLLECTING AND SHOOTING!
Su

No comments:

Post a Comment